Hypnosis in the arts isn’t new. Sometimes under the name of Guided Imagery which is essentially hypnosis lite. In fact it is a common tool used by hypno-mentors around the globe, often in the form of positive visualizations.
Hypnosis was used by…
You might have a coach for your chosen art that trains you physically; technique, form and all sorts of other physical aspect of your field. But do you have a mental coach or mentor? That person who helps you overcome the mental hurdles, who helps you get into the right mindset when it’s time to focus?
- perform perfect practice/rehearsal, perfect specific techniques,
- properly Visualize yourself performing perfectly,
- increase focus and concentration,
- increase memory
- eliminate mental errors, nerves and butterflies, overcome fear,
- always be at the right stress levels for optimum performance,
- fine tune physical skills, acquire the skills of a “role model”,
- develop your abilities faster,
- undo past negative programming
- manage pain and rehabilitate faster,
- always perform at your best!